- Room Control Unit (RCU) and all the Touch Key panels are built with proprietary wireless modules
- Toyama Direct Connect (TDC) wireless technology ensures reliable ON/OFF any time and every time without any gateway or Hub
- Dedicated wireless network between RCU and all Touch Key panels ensures communication between devices is reliably delivered
- Low voltage (LV) operation of Touch Key panels for enhanced guest safety
- Two way/parallel control from different locations
- Programmable welcome lights every time guest enters the room
- Night lamp is ON even when master switch is OFF
- Single bed side panel to control loads and corridor panel for services
- Room occupancy indication
- Easy and quick installation
- Stand alone Scene control switches enable the guest/management to make day or night scenes for one touch operation and comfort of the guest.
- Available in various combinations to suite the needs of all types of hotels
- Touch technology: unlike the membrane or modular switches which have mechanical life limitations, touch switches offer unlimited life for touch operation just like to-days touch phone.
- Glass facia: Membrane switches have polythene sheet facia where as touch switches have scratch proof well lit glass facia, making it easy to locate during nights and render themselves retain glossy surface for ever.
- Requires no special training and is in every respect similar to wiring of a standard modular switch. Designed to be fitted in standard Indian or British wall boxes.